Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ew why did i ever want you ?

now that i think about it , all you are is a moocher .
you mooched off of me until i realized all i did for you and the nothing i got back from it , and all you do is run back to your ex's to continue mooching . when i think about you , i am disgusted , i cant believe i ever loved you , and i cant believe you actually let me go and put me through all the pain you did . you are immature and was never worth my time . i should have listened to my mom after the millionth time i took you back from being screwed over by you . i think back and realize that you never trusted me because you had a guilty conscious , you were the one all along telling people we weren't together when we were and staying the night full knowing your ex would be too . your a messed up person and saw nothing wrong with the things you did . i thank god everyday that i never got a tattoo of anything for you , a house with you , and a kid with you . if i ever would of made one of those mistakes it would forever haunt me . i am so much happier now that i am done with you , and i can honestly say that i am over you . i would never take you back again , and i hope that the next girls dating you wont be as stupid as i and your ex's have been . you have screwed so many people over and you wonder why things never work out with your girlfriends , look at how you treat them and act . i remember when i was five and cried over the things i couldn't have , i will never ever fall for a pitty shameful boy again in my life . good bye to loving you , i never want a relationship with you again . thank you for being a terrible boyfriend and letting me learn from the mistakes i made with you .