Wednesday, April 13, 2011

keep your hands up off my hat

If you really knew me, you would know that it kills me whenever you are not excited to see me which happens way too often. I risked a lot to be with you and now that were far from over you still don't even come to realize it.
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything.
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own
Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep
I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.
opying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple source is called research.
I’m not a fighter. I usually smile and then go into my room and cry my eyes out
If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook