Monday, January 31, 2011

bang bang , my baby shot me down !

i just ate a salad and now im trying rrealllly hard to not throw up , i feel it in my throat .
 
sometimes were broken and we don't even know why
i have an obsession with doing this ... it makes me think your real and all mine .
Love is passion , obsession , someone you can't live without . If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with ? Fall head over heels . I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back . And how do you find him ? Forget your head and listen to your heart . I'm not hearing any heart . Run the risk , if you get hurt , you'll come back . Because , the truth is there is no sense living your life without this . To make the journey and not fall deeply in love . well , you haven't lived a life at all . You have to try . Because if you haven't tried , you haven't lived .