Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sooo

 to me , it feels like everytime im in a great mood , feeling on top of everything , someone always has to come along and do something even so small just to ruin my greatt feeling . its almost like people watch me everyday and they just walk around and think or they loook happy im going to make them feel like crap ! well im tired of it . ive had enough and the worse part is the onees i love the most are always the ones that put me in the worse moods !! its rediculous , i should be coming to them to feel better not leaving them for making me feel like dirt . im really annoyed right now , im supposed to love everyone and care for them but you can only be screwed over by certain people so many times until you feel like running as far and as long as you possible can to get away from this crazy mess called life , fml , thiiss truuely does succkk .