Saturday, January 22, 2011

story of 1/21/11

we were all planning on going to St. Augustine but my uncles flight got delayed a few hours . after there flight landed around twelvish , everyone went to get them . then once again there was troubble and they couldnt get a rental car . my dad and i was just wondering around town doing arons and when we got back everyone decided to go to the landing . well we were supposed to go eat out there but then everyone was so hhungry we ate each others toes , needless to say everyone has ate when my dad walked in and asked when are we going to eat . omg , hes such a loonny . now were all waiting .
most of us are confused because no one knows Wat were really doing anymore since the plans change 100 times . were waiting on my grandparents to come aunt&uncle so we can all go to the landing. hopefully i can take a lot of pictures for my project since i never doo , ooopps . lol ohhh wellll . im chatting with my cousin on speaker phone since she couldnt make it , i misssed herr tooo and it suckks . now my dads fighting me , like a ninja , hes such a dork , its hilarous thoughhh . he loves to laugh at me and crack jokes that are never funny . but yeahhhh today has been great .
we went to the landing and that was just absolutely fantastic . i never knew how crazy my family was about the money slot machine , they wanted to win the 1$ , 10$ , 20$ , & 50$ that was right at the edge of the thing . we seriously spent about thirty dollars on that machine , but we got more than half back because the quarters kept falling every time but unfortunately the bills never made it . after we did that we took like a million and one picture just of nine feet of walking from the machine to hooters . hooters was great i ate fried pickles and wings with a glass of sweet tea, it was verrryyyy gooooooddd !
my dad thought he was so cool with his shades on so i decided to put my 3d shades with no lens' and we rode out like negraahs . anyway i went to the ladies room and the sign on the door was funny , and i got a laugh out of it . there were also these rednecks in there and he just so happened to walk out of the bathroom while i was taking the picture of the mens sign , needless to say i did not get it accurately . the funny thing about hooters is when we left , for some reason someone from ourr fammily was left in hooters because they kept buying more stuff and wanting to procrastinate .
we waited about an hour till we were all officially ready to leave . when everyone was finally out of hooters we took another million and one pictures . the best ones were defiantly the thug picture my grandpa kept complaining about , they are so funny too . when we were done with the pictures some of us snuck off and went to the toy factory .
when we got there my bank/dad didnt follow , so i couldnt get anything . i found this amazing hello kitty bag that i will forsure be ordering online when i go put my check in the bank . well after that my family was back at that darn machine , ha .
i cant believe how addicted they were to it , i am still stuck on that one . but now we are back to the house and about to leave agian . when we get back home for the last time , for the final time . when the night comess to an end , i will update the interesting day i am having . goshh im so glad my ccalifornia family is in town , i love them all so much , and im so happy to see them agian .welp after we all were done doing all of that we went to dinner . before we started eating i got really sick for some odd reason . after the dinner we went to the pool hall and my family got drunk .

well my dad of course the jerk that he is started stuff with travis , like always . i leave and he puts me in tears , my mom just so happens to join in and i freaked out and went nuts . with all the problems that my brain has i was crashing , i seriously hit rock bottom . i felt like screaming at the top of my lungs , i didn't know how to handle myself .. anxiety was raging through my body and my head was throbbing . the only person that was truly there for me was Travis . i went home , my mom and i got into it and all else failed . i left and went off with my friend . Travis ended up re asking me out last night , so we are officially back together . this time there wont be anything breaking us up or holding us back from being together . there is no doubt about it , i love travis with all my heart and he has done everything he can to prove to me he loves me too . last night i realized who all i really need in my life , and i definitely need travis . xoxo