Sunday, January 30, 2011

i have thrown up alot this week .

right now i have an extreme migraine . 
i did half the body work on my car today and then feel asleep after . i woke up with this headache and began to get sick , once again . it is actually really hard to think straight right now , my head is throbbing . Ive been thinking a lot the past couple days and i really want to beast mode track this year . im so excited to begin pole vaulting tomorrow and hurdles on Tuesday , im going to try and get the "athlete of the week" shirt by proving to my couch i really want this . Ive been talking to an old friend lately and im starting to like the change in attitude he has from many other guys . 
Ive decided to take it slow with anyone from here on out , and im probably going to be single for a little while until im over my ex , as much as id hate to move on its been proven that its time too .its not so bad being single actually i really enjoy it , the only part that sucks is when i lay down at night all i think about is my ex . i would go on about him because it only upsets me more that he has wasted my time yet again . i don't even know him anymore , he has changed a lot and its probably better that Ive chosen to disconnect with him and all of his friends as well . i like change and Ive already started with my hair of course (like usual) but there are some other things i will be changing also . life in the last year has been kind of harsh for me and i know its a month late but changing everything is going to be my new years resolution . there are many things that i love but lets face it we don't always get what we want so i will be crossing them off my enjoyment list . i have two favorite songs currently which are somewhere with you and why , both of these songs represent a lot and there awesome .  i forgot my password to facebook today and aol doesn't work so i had to reset it and put it back to my old password that i wont ever forget .

 the last few days Ive been sleeping a lot , it has made me feel so much more relaxed . i don't like the feeling of waking up anymore , it actually hurts . tomorrow we have to turn in our grad bash money and in the next two weeks i will be getting my cap & gown with my graduation announcements , im really excited to be able to send all of those out to everyone . well im going to bed now since my body just wants to ache and throw up , id rather not feel that pain even though it is still earlie . i hope all goes well at school tomorrow and practice doesn't cause excruciating pain like im feeling right now , gooodnighhht .