Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my gauges are messed up ,

i can only love you for so long until someone more impressive comes and sweeps me off my precious little feet . today has been very different , i liked the change but at the same time it was kind of mind blowing . i hung out with my Morgan and Adam which was comforting because Travis decided to take a different road , which is fine . all i care about is making others as well as myself happy . if someone doesn't want to be a part of my life , im not going to make them want to be . do your own thing and if it turns out great then obviously your doing something right . be happy with or without me its not my decision to make , you want to be single well here bud . you've gotten your wish after all . i hope this is for the best because i guarantee in a few weeks i will be back to the old ways of not needing you there for me like it was when you decided to test the water . depending on how well you do without me as a part of your life is all about you and no one should be influencing any of your decisions . i hope the best for you and i wish you luck without me around because im officially not coming back . Ive said it time after time after time , but i really am sticking the punch . i am done with the foolishness and childish games and i will no longer play them . the rules are always unfair with you so id rather not be trapped in the lies and pittyness you portray . im done just as you said , i guess im starting to learn from the best , this has gone on for a year and a half which is way to long , im glad you have finally came to a conclusion of walking out of my life againnn , but brighten up soldier because there are plenty more fish in the sea , and i am just going to swim away since you dont do anything to keep us together , your conclusion to everything is leaving me . welp gooood bye my loveee .