Saturday, February 5, 2011

ew i just found this email i sent when i was twelve .

when i was in junior high , i miss my hairrrr .
v v v
hey this is miranda
havent talked to you latly in the last month or couple of weeks. well that cell phone we were talking about well the one you have i like i was wondering what the name of it is oh and my mom sayed i have to have a prepaid so i dont spend hours and hours on it cause i love to talk on and on all day .
omg in gitting my braces of in a month march 29 is that absolutly fantastic. i think it is well i went today monday the 20th and they said another month sence i have a gap between my teeth in the back on left but soon or later they will been gone.
so wen you get a chance again can you call me i will be with my dad this coming weekend i cant wait i might be abull to call you if my dad is in the mood of being nice laugh out loud.
luv always miranda
ps if you can wright me back tell him i miss him and love him
!?bye!?