Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ROCK BOTTOM ;

it's something everybody wants-for someone to see the hurt done to them and set it down like it matters .
All my life I've thought I needed someone to complete me, now I know I need to belong to myself .

We are teenage girls. When we go home... Our straightened hair goes up into messy buns. Our makeup has faded or smudged so we take it off. The fake smile vanishes into how we really feel. Our brand new shirt changes into our favorite old sweater. Our skinny jeans are traded for sweat pants or booty shorts. And our Uggs are taken off to reveal our fuzzy socks. When we go home... You wouldn't recognize us.
Knowing can be a curse on a person's life. I'd traded in a pack of lies for a pack of truth, and I didn't know which one was heavier. Which one took the most strength to carry around? It was a ridiculous question, though, because once you know the truth, you can't ever go back and pick up your suitcase of lies. Heavier or not, the truth is yours now.
i guess you’re right. I am afraid. I’m afraid to put my guard down. I’m afraid that if you know all that I am, you won’t feel the same. I’m afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I’m comfortable, that you’ll walk away…
First dates are awkward.. first kisses are heavenly..first love is irreplaceable. and first heartbreaks are unforgettable
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.