Wednesday, February 9, 2011

little miss i give up , Don't you worry 'bout me anymore ...

 
id much rather be somewhere with you ..

It shocks me how I wish for...what is lost and cannot come back.
sometimes in the night my dreams will take me back to the sadness, and I have to wake up and forgive again.
    “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
"Loss takes up inside of everything sooner or later and eats right through it."
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. 
Sometimes I don't even feel like getting out of bed. I took to wearing my days-of-the-week panties out of order. It could be Monday and I'd have on underwear saying Thursday. I just don't care anymoreeee.
suffered from depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, self harm, and addiction.
and im still not enoughhh .
Got a problem with me? Fix it. Think I’m trippin’? Tie my shoes. Can’t stand me? Sit down. Can’t face me? Turn around .