Saturday, February 12, 2011

tree llama


I had my heart broken by the same guy five times but the lesson Ive learned through the break ups and pain was that he is never gonna change . well i am because i don't need him nor do i want him anymore . So Ive learned i need to live with the memories and create new ones even though i know it'll be with someone else , and they will be holding me instead of him , at least i know in my mind i still have the memory of him .
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.
Being cool, is not trying to be cool.
Somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile , and finds in your presense that life is worthwhile , So when you are lonely remember its true , somebody somewhere is thinking of you .
I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
ill never forget you ... ill always miss us being together ... i hope you move on ... but always remember what we had ...
Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.
Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.