Saturday, February 5, 2011

mir updates

  • doctor has me on pain pills
  • i have a strained rib and a spasm in back 
  • i miss willburrtttt , my poor hatchh .
  • i want a motor scooter instead of a car
  • i need to go get my bike from my grandmas
  • im eating grilled cheese for breakfast
  • i woke up with a massive headache today
  • my pain pills dont feel like there working
  • im really confused on alot latly
  • i have no clue what im going to do today
  • i uploaded a bunch of videos on youtube
  • ive taken alot of pictures recently 
  • i might go to the meet tonightt .
  • i enojoy all the bonfires weve been having
  • only prettier is playing , dedicated to whooo .
  • i find to many things funny today 
  • ive been doing alot of research latly 
  • something going wrong with my body