Sunday, February 6, 2011

what im thinking .



I want you to fall for me so hard , that you become scared to lose me . I want you to dwell in my existence ; where a day without me would feel incomplete . I want you to fall as hard for me , as I’ll fell for you . I want you to always remember me , and I want you to chase after me when I push you away . I want you to pull me back when I’m trying to leave . I want to feel the reflexes of my own words . I want you to keep me grounded when I’ve done wrong . I want you to be relentless . I don’t want any constrictions in my chest , but the bones that shapes our interest . I want you to fall so hard for me , that you realize you’ve never even felt this way about someone before .  And if I left , I would want every thing we ever shared to make you remember me . I want all the things we did , 
said , and never got to do ; to make you remember me by . I want to know you’ll fall so hard for me that if a song we shared came up on the radio ; it would make you have this sudden sharp pain in your chest . And in those fleeting seconds , I hope you know how much you fell in love with me and how you can’t live without me . I hope then , you’ll come chasing after me .  It’s selfish I know , but I want to be the only one you have your eyes on . I want to be the only one you want to talk to . I want to be the only one you need to be with . I want to be the only one you actually fell for . I actually want to be the one you end up with . I want to know you’ll fight for me .