Friday, February 11, 2011

things i wish i could say to you ...

i hate you ...
i never want to talk to you again
i want to ignore your presence
i wish i neverrrrrrr met you . no seriously !!
you discust me with everything you do .
your sick for going back to someone no one likes including you
you dont care about anyone and i dont care about you
im tired of you trying to talk to me , it annoys me .
you trying to be nice makes me irate .
i hope your dick falls off from a sick disease you prob have .
i never want you name brought up around me agian
i dont want to see anyone connected to you
thinking about you makes me puke .
i cant eat when someone talks about you because your sickning .
i DONNNNNT love you so stop telling me i do !!!!!!!
i HATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE YOUUUUUU SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
i want you to STAYYYYYY OUUUUTTT of my LIFEEEEE FOOREEVVVERRR !
im soo glad i only have a few more months untill i can move far away .
i hope your life continues to be a complete fail ,
because what goes around comes around .
youve ruined everything i onced looked foward too !