Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wooah

people always walk out of your life , good thing kittys cant use doorknobs .
“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”
Yes I love him . I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever . But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break , I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him . Maybe if I'm lucky , he'll come back , but if not , I can make it through this .

There are things that we never want to let go of , people we never want to leave behind . But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world , it’s the beginning of a new life .
Don't be a woman that needs a man , be a woman that a man needs .
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy , I’m going to laugh , so you don’t see me cry , I’m going to let you go in style , and even if it kills me - I’m still going to shine .
i fall in love and get shattered to easily , i hate it , i wish i could go without falling for guys , its always the wrong ones that i fall for too , i always give the best days of my life to someone i really like that just leaves me in the end , i really truly loved this guys and he couldn't handle me at my worst , of course ... that's just my luck considering it was bound to happen , i knew he'd leave , its just a typical guy move .
 


All the games you played , the promises you made , couldn't even finish what you started , only darkness still remains .