Monday, February 7, 2011

insiders for today

  • friend: ew why are you eating the outside & then inside by itself . me: i like to eat them naked . friend: thats what she said .
  • me: hurry up ya ruh-tard , friend: you hurry up ya ruh-tease , me: omg .
  • friend: whats 19-9 ? , me: uh 9 ??????? friend: uhh oh my gosh . lol
  • friend: grabs more paper , me: NOOO ! use the crackkkk .
  • friend: scratches paper with a card , me: what the heck ?
  • friend: hand me another scrappling , me: sets paper down gently no use the rest of mine
  • me: (eats cookie) mhh thank goodness i still have two more . (looks down sees nothing) wth ? uggggh . i ate them already ;(
  • weird ha huh lauugghhhs
  • make your letters big and bright so they can hate when they see it
  • trying !!! to sing old slow song
  • me: uh wheres the ice cream , mom: i went to bed earlie dont look at me , me: fine (gets cookies instead) mom: three cookies ? reallly ? me: yes because id be getting three scoops of ice cream right now if SOMEONE didnt eat it all .
  • nice/awkward/mean/rude/innocent doctor
  • black woman chillin in corner rofl 
  • hoodlum smoking a black INSIDE of mc dees ,
  • regggggggggggggie
  • mini church in hospital
  • friends: pick up scarf 10$ , me: dang thats alot for a lame scarf . friend: this is my grad bash money im spinding , jk . creepy weird nurse: picks up beanies 5$ um . this is more of YOUR price range .
  • ummmm you need to turn that camera off when your inside here
  • gets lost undercover .
  • oh hi moon , you look vuurryy pritaaye .
  • me: i always break crayons when i use them . (brakes crayon) DANGET me: i told you i always press down to hard , friend: thats wat she said .