Friday, February 4, 2011

remember me ...

Miranda Leanne Winant
April 3 1993 – ?
I want people to remember me as always being a happy person even when bad things were going on . they should remember the smile i always put on , and the smile i put on other peoples faces too . I tried my best in whatever it was I wanted to do . If i said i was going to do something you bet i was going to do it . I had very big dreams and ambitions in life that I accomplished . I am not one to quit or give up on anything that I started . Also I have never regretted doing anything because at that moment it was what I wanted to do . I tried to reach out to anyone that was willing to come to god , and change their life to worship him . When I die I want to be remembered as how I lived and not for how I died . I want people to remember all the good things I’ve done , and the people I’ve helped . Most of all I want people to remember I loved everyone especially my family .