Tuesday, February 22, 2011

life




i want to be a kid again , 5 years old . playing tag with Cj and Jessica. or 9 , when i got my first cd and was so excited to put it in my portable cd player ,
and i thought Cj was the grossest boy in the world but was like a brother and always my best friend along with Jessy . we had the best times growing up .
and ashlyn and i became friends ... again and agian , almost twice a week . hahah .
maybe even ten , when i was in the fifth grade , and best friends with ashlyn and ashley .
or even in junior high , when i became best friends with sade and ana .
and when i was sixteen i met travis richmond nolan , and he has taken up half my high school memorieshe has made a difference in me , he makes everyday worth while . i love him so much ,
we have been through everything and we still manage to work everything out . and now ,
a senior in high school still best friends with them , they got me through so much .
i never realised how fake people were untill i see my best friends and others .
im so thankful for them and the one boy that has made my life complete .
but i dont want to be seventeen anymore or ever again , this was the year my grandpa died.
i never thought i could be so broken until this year . because i love him so much. and i miss him every single day . i always go back to the memories of my childhood with him . i cant wait till graduation day so he can see me from heaven . he loved me like his own child . his death is the hardest thing i have ever gone through in my entire life . thinking of him always puts tears in my eyes . i remember when we used to watch the gators and the races , i had not one clue what was ever going on but i didnt care because i was with him . watching him get more sick everyday broke my heart and i cried so much i thought i was out of tears but im not because i still cry almost every week . i wish he was still here , i miss him so much .