Wednesday, March 30, 2011

baby

Dear Travis ,
well this is it .… one last thing i have to say ... its not much but it means a lot to me ... I have a feeling this is the last time i will write to you .... there’s only one thing left to say and nothing left to loose ... It isn’t to go down memory lane or make you buy something neat ... You take good care of yourself even though i know you always will ... never give up on anything , you can do it without any help from me . this is meant for you to know how much you move me and how much i thank you. How you have changed me in so many ways and made me a woman by the way you loved me , I am eternally grateful for everything you have done for me and how much you've helped me . If you can promise me anything , please promise me that whenever you’re sad , lonely , unsure , or you lose complete faith in everything …you’ll try and see yourself through my eyes and remember how much i loved you and needed you ... Thank you so much for being everything to me while it lasted .. I’m becoming a woman with no regrets and I'm going to start acting like an adult in everything i do . How lucky am I? You made my life, travis but I’m just one chapter in yours. There’ll be plenty more to come , I can promise you that . Here it goes, the big shebang . Don’t be afraid to fall in love again , it will be worth it just like it was with me ... Know that i will always have you on my mind some time or another . Be safe and Watch out for that signal when life as you know it ends .
P.S. I will always love you .