Sunday, March 20, 2011

ohhh woooow

      Certain people enter our lives at the most random times, for the most beautiful reasons.
I wrote your name in the sky, But the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, But the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, And forever it will stay.
please someone , come to my rescue .
 the truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed live for the moments you can't put into words
she ran up the stairs and closed the door , hoped into the bed , and turned off the light all because you kissed me goodnight !
 embrace those who love you & whom you love and rid yourself of those who only bring you down.
sometimes perfection can be perfect hell.
your heart is a river that flows from your chest through every organ , your brain is like a dam and i am the fish who cant reach the core .



 you don't need to know everything in life; just the things you need to be happy

 mistakes only make us stronger

 we don't see people as they are we see them as we are