Friday, March 18, 2011

its all a blurrr .

what if i told you ... i still love you , i still need you , i still want you , and i cant live without you anymore . what would you do ?? would you just ignore me like before ? would you tell me you dont want me anymore ? would you say you have finally found someone better . or would  you drop everthing and want to be with me again ? i just cant take chances like that again , ive tried before and all it did was make things worse between us . you oviously didnt love me when you rejected me , you only came back when you had nothing . you gave up on me when i told you i didnt want you back . but what you didnt know is i was testing how much you really cared about being with me . you made it very clear that you wanted to move on , so i gave you that . now what it all comes down to is , who do you really love and want to be with ? her or me ? maybe one day youll finally realise the truth behind us . i know you loved me but i cant figure out if our love is still strong . i cant seem to find any reason why you would of gave up on me . i cant see why you would ever stop loving me after giving everything in your heart to me . i guess ill just have to live with the immature acts that we have gained in the past year . i guess i will just move on like your choosing to do , after all its probably the best for us . ill always have you in my heart though , i could never give up on you no matter how hard i try , it hurts to always have you on my mind and to always want to talk to you , but i cant keep bothering you because your with someone new and i want the best for you . id never try to ruin anything for you , i want you to be happy wether it be with or without me . - mirrrrrr