Tuesday, March 22, 2011

life is a runaway train - you just cant wait to jump on .

You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.

I was lost and hurt, looking for someone to be there. The thing is, I was tired of always depending on myself. I thought I could have you save me. I wanted you to be there. I wanted to share it all with you, but you tore me into pieces.
      I don't know, I mean, I want to be his friend.  But then again, I don't. You know? I mean how can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them you're thinking about how much more you really want.
I give up on someone the second i realize they don't feel the same way. But with you, ive been fighting for months to win your heart. I believe in fate, which is why I'm still fighting for you.
You never think the last time is the last time. You always think there will be more. You think you will have forever. But you don’t.
Be beautiful. Be yourself. Be upfront and never be scared to voice your own opinion. You were put on this earth for a reason; you might as well find out that reason now before it's too late.
I want to be with you, I just want to be with you. If I could hold your hand for the rest of my life, I would never be scared again. I want to hold you tight and I want to tell you very second how much you mean to me because nobody has ever meant more. I want to be able to help you and make you smile, just like you make me smile.
You don't get it. I always know when something bad is gonna happen. I just feel it, and even though I don't say it, I always have that feeling. You know why? Nothing ever goes right and i just wait for the worse because its expected
i'm not okay today and I might not be tomorrow, but I'm going to try alot harder from now on. I don't want to feel this way anymore; I don't want this nothingness tangled around my heart.

i love tatttooooosss .
Now my heart is perpetually broken by lost opportunity; for moments that are never allowed to flourish.