Thursday, March 31, 2011

she took flight .

Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.


A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
There are two things that are more difficult than making an after-dinner speech: climbing a wall which is leaning toward you and kissing a girl who is leaning away from you.
I really can't deny it, I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not that smooth type. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things... I really don't have it all together.
Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her - when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?
It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of a man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of a woman.
 
A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.