Wednesday, March 16, 2011

life,likes,loves,feelings,hobbies,interest,etcetera.

my favvvvvvvooo - eeettt animalll .
You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.
Sometimes when I look at you, and you're looking back at me, I can see something. This teeny-tiny hint of something more, something you're feeling but can't say. When our eyes meet, it's like we're instantly connected. And I know no one catches it but me and you, but I like it that way. It's like our own little secret...a place we go to when everything around us is crazy and we just need some semblance of normal. Your eyes are gorgeous. There are times when I want nothing more than to look at you, cause it's when we're looking at each other in silence that we end up saying the most. i love you .
I never wanted this. This was the last thing in the world I ever wanted to happen. I'm living an endless nightmare, and I don't know if I'll ever wake up.
Face it boy, you could've had her. You lost your chance, you should've moved faster. She's sick of waiting, she's finally moving on. Sorry boy, your chance is gone, good luck with someone new.
I’m the girl people always ask whats wrong, because since I’m usually so happy, it's obvious when I’m sad. But I’m also the girl that always bounces back, no matter what, even if sometimes takes a while. I’m the girl that’s always going to love herself even if that boy doesn’t.
She has feelings; she has a heart. In fact, she probably has the biggest heart among all the girls you know. Because although you’ve given her nothing, not one reason for her to be around, she’s still there. And tomorrow, she won’t be anymore.
But I think that maybe the thing that I did wrong was put up with his bull crap for far too long . now im sitting here wishing for something to finally work out . wising you were the boy who wouldn't of hurt me in the end . The boy , who didn't feed me lies , and make me promises with no intention of keeping .
You know why i mustn’t stay right? because you can so easily leave & i easily stay. two opposites, neither of us will be happy with the ending. it’s not going to be easy but this is the only way, i’ve got to go. Because you always leave and i cant take it any longer, now it’s my turn to walk away, and not look back.
Because maybe, just maybe, he felt something for her, something real and true and wonderful and something he could not deny, no matter how many jokes he made about it. Maybe he was here because he loved her, or maybe he lied.
FOREVER ALONE .. lol
I don't know what to say anymore. My mind runs blank every time I open up the page where I used to spill my heart. I used to have so much to say, now I can barely write a sentence. It's you. You have the affect on me. You walked out of my life to many times, and I can't find a place for you now. I'm lost for words, yet my heart is screaming with the things I want to say to you, but ill never find the right words to say to you besides i love you and i needed you, was that so hard to ask for?
When you think of holding hands, who do you think of? When you think of late night phone calls and locked text messages, who do you really think about? When hear the words "in love", what name comes to mind? The one guy who did it all? Yeah, same here.