Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just thought you should know.

1. choose ten people
2. write something you want to say to them
3. don’t say there names

S- Your still my best friend and i miss you like crazy .

G- you get on my friggen nerves and i don't like you , rofl

T- I do my own thing , okaayy .

S- Your my best friend and we need more time to hangout.

C- I miss you and i wish thing would of turned out differently . :)

C- I think your awesome , but i don't think you see it how i do .

N- WOW. Jerk!

A- Your my bestie for life doooode , and I love you. enough said . haha

S- i hate you and i wish you didn't exist , uhhhh you overwhelm me each and everyday , i cant wait to get the heck away from you . it will seriously be the best day of my life .

T- I want to fix our relationship . I love you more than anything in this world and I need you right now . You'll never understand how i feel . you need to learn a lesson ,  until then I cant take you back ... you've got to grow up and prove to me you need and love me as much as you've said you do in the past  . Your perfect in every way but you have your head so far up  your butt that you don't know whats going on around you . you could have so much more going for you , if you would just take a risk . life's a challenge , learn to deal with it and not just give up on everything . stop being lazy , and maybe one day well be together again , there's NO doubt about the fact that i really do love you - more than you will ever know ! i hope things will change between us , i don't like how were not talking at all right now . i need you in my life , even if we have to be friends , prove to me you need me too , please .