Sunday, March 20, 2011

yesterday& today .

have been absolutely amazing . i had a great night with friends , and we stayed up till like six o'clock this morning just watching movies and comedy shows . @ 9 nate asked me to go out with his family for his moms birthday . it was a ruff wake up . ha ha , i had fun meeting his family and eating fried union rings , lol . his mom was pretty funny and his sisters kid was like trying to commit suicide hanging off the side of the balcony . that was definitely sketchy . we were freaking out trying to get someone to get ahold of him . we raced a lot of cars . i didn't even break out my camera once ! thats so not like me . but nate is fun and i like to be around him . hopefully we will start hanging out more :) my spring break has been really fun . from getting my wig snatched to two hour long comedy shows that we were half asleep for . lol , my today was worth while , I'm glad i choose to spend it with nate instead of the beach ♥ i cant wait for more fun to come my way this week . besides practice at 8 am tomorrow , we shall have a lot of fun with my friends day off , ayyyye . letttsss gettt it . tuesday - friday should be thhhhheee bestt tooo . i cannnt waiiitt . beachh partiesss anddd late nights outt anddd funnn with my friends . yay !