Wednesday, March 30, 2011

your right

one day you meet this boy, and he steals your heart, he steals your breath. his fingers reach into you, and touches places you didn’t know existed, and they burn you, and scar you, and leave you begging for more. and he destroys you, when you thought that maybe you could actually be happy for once… and you begin to think that maybe you were just pretending you were.
I get a lump in my throat every time I see you. My eyes begin to water and my throat becomes so dry, no amount of water can fix it. I feel my heart sinking into my chest, the aching begins and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it, but wait until one day I find someone to replace you
things guys should remember when they are with their girlfriends - Listen to everything she says, Cause if she notices that you’re just half listening shell feel that you’re not interested and will stop talking. Ask her where she wants to go, and if she answers “YOU DECIDE”, don’t ask her again, just decide. when she calls you on your call name like “BABE” you should respond the same way, If you don’t she’ll think that you’re ashamed of her in public. When she asks you “DO I LOOK GOOD?” Tell her that she looks fine with or without make up, It will make her happy. When she excuses to go at the bathroom, give her time and don’t pressure her, she’s freshing up for you. Girls like their boyfriend’s squeezing her hand. When you’re alone or when you’re standing behind her, HUG HER, She will take it as the best moment of her life. Most importantly, WHEN YOU’RE WITH YOUR GF, NEVER LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS, it will offend her.