Tuesday, March 29, 2011

male whore

things you should know about girls - we cry a lot. we need to feel needed. we need to feel loved in order to be convinced. we don’t need gifts. we want time. we don’t demand for expensive stuff, just you. we automatically get jealous of your girl BEST FRIEND. If you love me, you will fix any problems. we love hugs and kisses (forehead kisses is sweet). we want you to be proud of us. we act childish at times for you to treat us like a baby. we want to hold your hand in public. we want cheek kisses at times. when we squeeze your hand, it must mean something. we like to bite your arm randomly. we like to touch you to remember this is real. we don’t like the feeling of rejection. you should be focused on us or else. 
you want the truth , you cant HANDLE the truth .
I get a lump in my throat every time I see you. My eyes begin to water and my throat becomes so dry, no amount of water can fix it. I feel my heart sinking into my chest, the aching begins and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it, but wait until one day I find someone to replace you
kittttttttayyyyyye
I want something to finally work out. I want a boy who won't hurt me in the end. A boy, who won't feed me lies, and make me promises he has no intention on keeping.
Don't ever allow your self to wait for someone if you can't, you deserve so much more than unfaithful promises and obvious lies.
This is it, nothing to hide. One more kiss, never say goodbye. This is it, baby you're all mine. i will never let you go.
and you haters keep on hating, i aint talking to y’all
You ask me why I cry, I say "I don't know" but yet, I just lied. I know exactly why these tears fall, but it isn't worth explaining because I know you won't understand.
He said, "I never meant to hurt you." And she said, "That doesn't really matter, because in the end, that's exactly what you did."
You never think the last time is the last time. You always think there will be more. You think you will have forever. But you don’t.