Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sometimes my mind wanders away from me .

ever since i was young i never understood anything about the world and anything that happened in my life. the only thing that ever made sense to me was you and how i feel about you. that’s all i’ve ever known and that’s enough. that’s enough for me for the rest of my life.I know you messed up, but I was willing to forgive you because that's how happy you made me. But you gave up; you didn't fight for me. You backed out when one thing went wrong & that's what hurt the most. how was i ever supposed to take you back agian when you just left during the slightest bit of negativity.you see me and look right through me. Stop pretending I'm invisible when you know you love and need me as much i love and need you . even though were moving on , you will forever be in my heart .
You fall in love with him because of the tilt of his smile, or because he can make you laugh, or in this case, because he made you believe you were the only one who could save him. well i dont feel sorry for you anymore boy , i learned to leave you in the past .
Now she's holding someone else's hand & you wish it was you, but you chose to be another girl's man.
I believe in sleeping in. I believe in giving 100% when you only have 80%. I believe in jamming out by yourself in the car. I believe in kisses on the forehead. I believe in smiling until your cheeks hurt. I believe that you can have just as much fun sober. I believe in taking chances and making mistakes. I believe in having someone tell you that you’re beautiful. I believe in swinging on swings and running in the rain. I believe in miracles and random acts of kindness. I believe in saying hello to anyone and everyone. I believe in second chances. I believe that everyone’s lucky to be alive.
Going into it, I never thought that it would have ended like that. After wanting someone for so long, it’s supposed to be perfect, right? And everything should last forever but nothing ever does , i will just keep you as a memory .
Maybe instead of thinking you know everything, let go of your ego for a while and you'd start to get to know her. And maybe if you threw away your fears of getting hurt and just loved her, maybe you two could make it.
one day you meet this boy, and he steals your heart, he steals your breath. his fingers reach into you, and touches places you didn’t know existed, and they burn you, and scar you, and leave you begging for more. and he destroys you, when you thought that maybe you could actually be happy for once… and you begin to think that maybe you were just pretending you were.
It would be childish of us to deny that our lives were changing. But for that night, none of us were going anywhere. And that's the thing about best friends
THANKKKKKK GOOOOOOODD ! lol
"Sometimes I think that you're not the person that I thought you were. Like you're just like every other guy that's broken my heart. And that's really dissapointing."
 ♥♥♥
"You should stop talking to him because he’s just messing with your head. But you should continue because he’s messing with it in the best way and it makes your heart thump really hard and feel as light as air and it’s the most amazing thing – until it falls back down and hits your in the chest and you can’t breathe. And it feels like you just want to die because there is no point in living if you feel like this and it won’t get better because he doesn’t like you and never will, but then you talk to him and everything is okay again because he’s amazing."
You don't get it. I always know when something bad is gonna happen. I just feel it, and even though I don't say it, I always have that feeling. You know why? Nothing ever goes right.