Tuesday, March 22, 2011

coooooooooooool .

I’m not like anyone you’ve ever known, and maybe that scares you a little bit because here you are with a girl that actually cares for you and for once in your life, you don’t know how to deal with that, you just walk away.
If you're getting pushed away, don't hold on tighter. Letting go when you're getting pushed is the only way they will feel what it's like without you. Even though it's the hardest thing to do, do it for them.
girls want nothing but personality. looks doesn’t matter as long as you will remain loyal to her and love her with all your heart.
    One day she’s going to get over you, & on that day, you’re going to realize you love her.
You know what? All those friends were right. All it took was patience. When I finally thought I would be alone forever, he walked in and charmed me. But somehow, it all worked out. Somehow I found out so much in just a night-Just a night changed my whole smile.
 You say nothing because you don't wanna hurt me with your words. But guess what? Your silence hurts me more than your words ever could.

 When you have something so precious with someone, the whole world doesn’t need to know about it.
Neither of us meant for things to be this way. If things went differently, maybe we would still talk everyday.
Maybe its true we dont know what we have unil we've lost it, but maybe its also true that we dont know what were missing until we find it.
Don't ever allow your self to wait for someone if you can't, you deserve so much more than unfaithful promises and obvious lies. 
moreee of my jellyfishhh feetiiishhhh . 
 She has insecurities all the time because she never sees she's good enough for someone. Whenever a boy comes along her path, he talks to her and then a couple of days later he doesn't. She always thinks she did something wrong. What she doesn't know is he's the idiot who never gave her a chance.
I just hope one day you see me, and your heart stops, and you realize what you could’ve had this whole time.