Saturday, March 19, 2011

hold onto whatever you find bab-eeeeeeeee

Most of the time we can't tell what's wrong with somebody by just looking at them. After all, they can look perfectly fine on the outside while their insides tell us a whole other story.
  Inside me there is still the little girl who believed anything was possible, that both fairytale and dreams came true, that there really was a 'prince charming' waiting for me somewhere and that one day I would know what real love was.
I stay up all night thinking of you, thinking maybe you feel the same way, but are you thinking of me? no your thinking of the one laying next to you. lolololol
“A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.”  
It's hard for me to act like I don't care. It's killing me inside knowing you don't find me worth the effort anymore.
You were there for me for so long making me laugh while I was in tears. I will never let anyone take your place, cause you're the best friend I had. You laugh at my stupid jokes, put up with my worst moods, go along with my crazy ideas and you got the best of me.